Request for amicable demarcation




You own a town house. Your house has a garden. You don’t know exactly what the boundaries of this garden are in relation to the waterfront property. Indeed, no apparent separation (fence, hedge, wall…) is set up between your garden and that of the neighbour. For example, before building a fence, you would like to know where the boundary between your two lots lies. You therefore wish to demarcate your land and propose to your neighbour to demarcate it amicably.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Request for amicable demarcation”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *