Material error correction request




You notice that a material error has crept into the body of a decision rendered. The request for rectification of a material error is provided for in Article 462 of the new Code of Civil Procedure: “Material errors and omissions which affect a judgment, even if it has become res judicata, may always be repaired by the court… according to what the file reveals or, failing that, what reason requires”. This action makes it possible, when a decision is vitiated by a material error, to ask the judge to rectify it, without assessing the merits of the case.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Material error correction request”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *