Exemption by a taxpayer over 60




You own or rent an apartment or a house. You are over 60 years old and you have received from the tax authorities a request for payment of the housing tax. You wish to assert your right to exemption and send the tax administration a letter of request for exemption because of your age and your income.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Exemption by a taxpayer over 60”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *