Application for separate taxation of a minor child




One of your minor children earns income from work or has a fortune independent of yours. That is why you want to request that it be taxed separately on income tax. You no longer wish to be considered as your dependents. For this, you must make the request to the tax authorities.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Application for separate taxation of a minor child”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *