Lawyer in the Office, Sabrina PELLI takes on the litige issues. Her missions are of particular penal matters (offences against persons and property, crime road victim compensation), the civil matters (crimes against individuals and family, contract law, civil liability) and employment law (disputes relating to dismissal).
She is also involved in business law for drafting of legal documents (statutes, minutes of general meetings, sales, commercial leases).
- Master's degree "litige management", University of Nice Sophia Antipolis
- DEA: Postgraduate qualification in "private law", University of Nice Sophia Antipolis
- Master's first degree in private law "judicial career", University of Nice Sophia Antipolis
- «The non-competition clause in professional relationship", in collaboration with Maître Gregory DAMY», JCP Edition générale, number 15, 9th April 2008 p.13 to 19
- «The bail in criminal process», prison and criminal law revue, number 3, October 2002, p. 497 to 518