Request for exemption from the housing tax




You own or rent an apartment or house. You benefit from the RSA and you have received a request from the tax authorities for payment of the housing tax. You wish to exercise your right to exemption and send the tax authorities a letter requesting exemption on the grounds of your disability and income.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Request for exemption from the housing tax”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *