Notice to pay




When you have a claim against a person and he refuses to pay you, you can send him a letter by registered mail with acknowledgment of receipt asking him to pay you the amounts owed to you . The letter of formal notice contains the reason for the disagreement, a history of the facts and proposes a time limit for settling the dispute. It is a prerequisite for the creditor to implement a legal action against his debtor.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Notice to pay”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *