Motion for exemption – speeding ticket




You have received a speeding ticket by automatic radar. You wish to contest the reality of the offence committed because your vehicle was stolen or destroyed before the offence was detected, or if you lent or rented it to another person during the offence or if you could not be its driver on the day of the offence. You must send a request for exemption by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to the service indicated in the ticket notice. You have 45 days from the date you receive the ticket. Attention: when you send your request for exemption, you must pay an amount, called a deposit. The proof of this payment must be attached to the request or claim.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Motion for exemption – speeding ticket”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *