Housing tax rebate request




You are a tenant or owner of a dwelling. You have received a tax notice relating to the housing tax of the dwelling you occupy but you do not have the financial means to pay this tax for various reasons (without work, low income, sufficient resources). You wish to obtain from the tax administration a partial relief of this housing tax. To do so, you must send a letter requesting partial relief.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Housing tax rebate request”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *