Correction request material error




When a judgment has been rendered and you consider that it contains material errors or omissions, you may file a motion with the registry of the court that rendered the initial decision so that the judgment may be rectified. It may be a divorce judgment that does not include the exact civil status of one of the former spouses, contains an erroneous date, or fails to rule on an application by the parties. The same may be true of a judgment pronouncing a measure of expertise, in which the expert’s mission would not be sufficiently detailed.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Correction request material error”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *