Application for recovery of unpaid commercial rents




When the tenant no longer pays their commercial rents, you must claim the recovery of unpaid rents. It will first revive the tenant and then put in default to pay. If it still does not run, you can then mandate a bailiff to recover the rent claim.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Application for recovery of unpaid commercial rents”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *