Application and divorce agreement (non alternating custody)




In the event of the parents’ separation, the child’s residence is fixed either with one of the parents or with both parents alternately. If the child resides at the home of one of the parents. The judge will decide the conditions for exercising access rights for the parent with whom the child does not reside.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Application and divorce agreement (non alternating custody)”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *