Maître Grégory DAMY, attorney at the bar association of Nice and manager of the DAMY and associates society, intervenes in the following areas of law:
- - right of victims (car accident, victim compensation, asbestos...)
- - employment law (lay offs, resignation, harassment, unpaid overtime...)
- - company law (SA, SARL, SAS, SCI, debt collection, contracts...)
- - in banking and insurance law
- - in real estate law as well as family law (divorce, compensatory allowance, child custody, child support, abandonment of domicile, adoption, parentage, marital regime change...).
He obtained specialty certifications in commercial and business law.
Maître Florent de Franceschi, trilingual Attorney at Law (French, English, Italian), completed Master degrees in political sciences, private law and business law. After having exercised during more than 10 years in quality of legal and tax counsel in an international context, he is now member of the Bar association of Nice. His practice covers litigation as well as legal support.
She has been working for 13 years for the tax representation accredited company.
She advises the French non resident on tax issues, corporate tax, capital gains and VAT. She provides you her expertise in tax optimisation. She writes claims for tax relief to the tax administration and prepares the litigation memorandum to the Treasury.
Antoine Vandelet studied Business Law at the University of Aix-en-Provence and graduated in Business Law at the University of Nice.
Maître Valérie de POULPIQUET, attorney at the bar association of Nice, intervenes in the following areas of law: public law, espacially in local government law, planning law and public procurement.
Our legal assistant will be pleased to welcome you in the law firm, in French and English. She is in charge of the formalities of the files. Holding a bachelor's degree from the Law School of Nice, and a Master's degree form ISC Paris Business School, Daphne Vandenbroucke has several years of law and administrative work experience to provide the best quality service.