Lawyer specializing in business law in Nice.
Maître Grégory DAMY holds certificates of specialization in commercial law, business law and competition law. He also holds a certificate of specialization in company law.
He helps his clients for all the problems they face in relation with business law.
He offers an accurate analysis of the needs of the company.
He provides a wide follow-up related to the setting-up and daily management of companies and especially:
- Advices on the best corporate structure and the related tax issues.
- Draft of the memorandum and articles of association and filing of the related formalities.
- Assisting in the corporate growth with purchases of good wills and shares, and mergers and acquisition.
- Restructuring operations.
- Assisting in cases of receivership or compulsory liquidation.
- And taking care of a wide range of issues in relation with company law.
All companies require an appropriate legal support. Maître Damy proposes a recognised expertise on these issues.